Leader: RC Athena
The ambitions of iMuSciCA objectives and the multi-disciplinary nature of its partners reveal the importance of an efficient and effective coordination. WP1 ensures the technical and administrative quality of the project, the vigorous communication among the partners and efficient treatment of financial, legal and ethical issues. In particular, WP1 objectives for the project management are:
- To provide effective management at all stages of the project, accomplish all necessary administrative tasks, maintain overall control and supervise the timely implementation of the work plan.
- To supervise the technical progress of the project and ensure the Quality Assessment of the deliverables, reports and other outputs.
- To initiate the project phases, provide regular progress evaluation and financial reports to the Commission, keeping the records and financial accounts and ensuring that all the appropriate payments are made to the other partners.
- To manage potential conflicts and risks, protect and use effectively IPR generated by the consortium, and handle legal, contractual and ethical issues.
- To ensure effective multi-disciplinary partner communication and collaboration within the Consortium and organize infrastructures such as website management and document sharing.
Monitor the compliance of partners with their obligations under the grant agreement by assessing the accomplishment of tasks and the achievement of milestones.
|Number||Title||Type||Dissemination Level||Due Date|
|D1.1||Organization of communication infrastructure||Report||Confidential||28 Feb 2017|
|D1.2||Quality Assurance Plan||Report||Confidential||31 Mar 2017|
|D1.3||1st biannual project management and planning report||Report||Confidential||30 Jun 2017|
|D1.4||2nd biannual project management and planning report||Report||Confidential||31 Dec 2017|
|D1.5||Progress report for 1st period||Report||Public||30 Jun 2018|
|D1.6||3rd biannual project management and planning report||Report||Confidential||30 Jun 2018|
|D1.7||4th biannual project management and planning report||Report||Confidential||31 Dec 2018|
|D1.8||Final progress report||Report||Public||30 Jun 2019|
|D1.9||Data Management Plan||ORDP: Open Research Data Pilot||Confidential||30 Jun 2017|