Last updated: May 24, 2018
The services are provided by the iMuSciCa Consortium, coordinated by Athena Research and Innovation Center located at Artemidos 6 & Epidavrou, 151 25 Maroussi, GREECE, which is the coordinator of the iMuSciCA Consortium and the data controller for the project related activities.
Your Personal Information is only used for providing and improving your user experience on the website.
What information is collected?
The iMuSciCA Consortium collects the data you send by completing our forms (contact, subscription to our newsletter). These data include your last name, your first name, your email address.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, the iMuSciCA Consortium uses “cookies” to improve and optimise your user experience. We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze the number of visitors and the pattern of visits to the website.
Sharing of Information
We may share your information with the following entities:
Affiliates and Partners. We may share your information with any partner of the iMuSciCA Consortium, only to the extent necessary for the proper execution of the research activities, or for the administration of the iMuSciCA project. Users’ personal data will neither be communicated nor anyhow processed for marketing related purposes.
Parties when required by law or as necessary to Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties in order to:
• protect the legal rights of the iMuSciCA Consortium, its partners and the latter’s affiliates, and of the users of the Services;
• protect the safety and security of users of the Services;
• prevent fraud (or for risk management purposes); or
• comply with or respond to the law or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity, whether or not legally required;
• administer the project and share the results thereof with the European Commission or any other public authority to which the Consortium, or any of its Partners, has to report.
Other Parties in Aggregated Form. We may also share your information with third parties in aggregated or non-personally identifiable form.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us that is why we use physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Exercise of users’ data protection rights
You may contact us, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to assert your rights namely:
– the confirmation of the existence of data concerning yourself and their origin and processing and the purposes thereof;
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
– the updating, rectification or integration of data; certification that the operations have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated. You may also object at any time to the possible profiling of your personal data
If you have any questions about this policy or your privacy, please contact us at email@example.com.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.